How do we do this?
- Assist managers to articulate the questions they want answered
- Gain legal consent from all parties
- Build rapport with the person to develop an objective, unbiased understanding using best-practice psychological theory and research
- Use research-tested measurement tools and access other useful information
- Make evidence-based recommendations about what is required for change to occur
The Code of Ethics for Psychologists Working in Aotearoa/New Zealand (2002) is a guiding document for Umbrella. Applying the principles of the Code to our assessments makes the assessment process as safe as possible for all parties.